Leveraging from our May program about remaking culture in the new normal, we will explore together how we grapple with work/life integration in the future work environment. As the pandemic continues with its ups and downs, employees are requesting more flexibility to work from anywhere. We have already gotten into the home with video conferencing tools, meeting family and pets and seeing the each other’s home environment. Now employees are demanding the flexibility to do work and life in a much more integrated manner. How will companies adapt? How will employees better do boundary management to ensure balance between the demands of work and their personal needs? This will be the focus of our next community conversation as we come together to share experiments, challenges, successes and opportunities.
- How do we create a state of inclusion wherever our people are?
- Is it really true that teams thrive more by being together and enabling collaboration and its resulting innovations? If so, what are the implications for the workforce. If not, how do we accommodate the hybrid environment to build strong teams?
- How do we accommodate more employee flexibility with the emerging business demands?
- How do leaders need to adapt in this hybrid environment?
- Retaining top talent is harder with employees being recruited to “WFA” companies. How can we respond?
We are all experimenting and learning. Join us in this Community Conversation among your fellow HR leaders to share our questions, our learnings, and our ideas. It’s guaranteed to be an interesting conversation.
Work Flexibility, Popular With Employees, Is Hardly a Holy Grail
What does a post-pandemic work-life balance look like?
Lack of Flex Arrangements Keep Moms from Returning to Work
What employees are saying about the future of remote work
COVID-19 and the employee experience: How leaders can seize the moment